Happy Halloween to all our listeners!
- Camille gives an update on her foot surgery.
- The Resident is hiring set monitors to check the temperatures of the cast and crew when they enter the set.
-The Resident is also hiring background actors for taping of the #CoNic wedding. This makes us suspect it may be earlier in the season than we were originally told.
- We discuss the latest BTS from set.
- Rob Corn is confirmed as the director of 4x01.
- Fox releases promo confirming The Resident season 4 will begin airing on Tuesdays at 8 PM in January. No official premiere date yet, though. We will announce when we get it.
In part 2 of our Halloween special, we discuss episode 3x04 "Belief System". Written by Marqui Jackson and directed by Ti West.
- #Minator - Mina admits to herself that she has feelings for The Raptor.
- #CoNic - They argue over leaving candy on their porch for the trick-or-treaters while they are at work.
- Cain and the white supremacist
- Remy, Bella and Vampirism
- Devon confronts Conrad over him withholding pain meds from a patient to get information in the previous episode.
November 2 - 1x11 - "And the Nurses Get Screwed"
November 9 - 1x12 - "Rude Awakenings and the Raptor"
November 16 - 1x13 - "Run, Doctor, Run"
November 23 - 3x08 - "Peking Duck Day" - Thanksgiving Special
November 30 - 1x14 - "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
Vote in our poll for the title and graphic for 1x12's podcast! Check out our social media for the poll!
Also, to our American listeners, please vote in the upcoming election. We beg of you.
-Want to help us keep growing the podcast? Become a patron. Any dollar amount and cancel at anytime. Money will be used for better software, equipment and interviews. (https://www.patreon.com/theresidentpodcast)
- Email - email@example.com
- Facebook - The Resident Rulebreakers Podcast or The Resident Fox Fans
- Instagram - theresidentpodcast, theresidentonfoxfans, kbcountry37
- Twitter - ResidentPodcast
Next week: "And the Nurses Get Screwed" Discussion, episode 1x11.