This week, we discuss episode 5x07 of The Resident - "Who Will You Be?"
Written by Emily Pressley; Directed by Amyn Kaderali
- What year is it, really?
- AJ's mom and her declining health
- AJ's dad has died over the past four years
- Conrad returns to Chastain with Gigi - but will work/life balance follow?
- Trevor's first day of his internship
- Conrad reminds Devon of his first day - and convinces Devon to give Trevor a second chance
- Billie sets boundaries between her and Trevor
- Leela and Padma's sucky, sucky parents - we cheer for you standing up for yourself Leela
- We have a discussion on how disabled people can do anything they set their minds to - you're only limited by the restrictions you place on yourself
- We learn that Padma had childhood leukemia and realize why she's so free spirited now - and why Leela feels so much pressure from her parents
- Episode 5x07 - "Who Will You Be?" Same Day Ratings
- Episode 5x08 - "Old Dogs, New Tricks" Press Release, Photos, Promo, etc - Airs November 23
- Episode 5x09 - "He'd Really Like to Put in a Central Line" Press Release & Photos - Airs November 30
- Episode 5x10 - "Unknown Origin" - Press Release - Airs December 7 (Mid Season Finale)
- Upcoming episodes without a title or a press release:
- Episode 5x11 - Title TBA - February 1 (Winter Premiere)
- Episode 5x08 Discussion - "Old Dogs, New Tricks" - November 29
- Episode 5x09 Discussion - "He'd Really Like to Put in a Central Line" - December 6
- Episode 5x10 Discussion - "Unknown Origin" - December 13
- News Rundown: Part 3 - January 31
- Episode 5x11 Discussion - Title TBA - February 7
The seven week break in the airing schedule allows the cast and crew to get some much deserved time off during the holidays to rest and spend some time with family. It will also allow for them to have a easier production timeline upon return from their holiday break.
We also will be busy in this time period with Hallmark Heartbeats leading up to Christmas. Camille is supposed to have surgery on her throat in January and we will take the time off given to us to rest, enjoy Christmas with our families, and for her to recover from surgery before the show returns in February.
We say enjoy life and your holiday season!
Camille is the host of Hallmark Heartbeats - a podcast about Hallmark Channel movies. Go check it out if you love Hallmark movies. She's @hallmarkheartbeats on Instagram. You can also support her on Buy Me A Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hmarkheartbeats, and is on all the same platforms you can find us!
It's Countdown to Christmas on Hallmark for the next four weeks, and Kayla is joining Camille to review the movies and interview the stars. Join us!
Want to help us keep growing the podcast? Become a patron. Any dollar amount and cancel at anytime. Money will be used for better software, equipment and interviews. You also get access to new podcast episodes hours before we release it elsewhere.
Right now, Kayla NEEDS to replace her laptop that she uses to edit the podcast. This money for the foreseeable future, will be used to help replace the computer.
November is Epilepsy Awareness month, and Kayla has had Epilepsy far longer than she can remember. One in every 26 people will develop Epilepsy in their lifetime. Isn't that reason enough to help fight for a cure and raise awareness and erase the stigma? Go to https://www.epilepsy.com/ for more information.
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook - The Resident Rulebreakers Podcast or The Resident Fox Fans
- Instagram - theresidentpodcast, theresidentonfoxfans, kbcountry37
- Twitter - ResidentPodcast
*Reminder: Cyber bullying is NOT tolerated and will get you blocked and banned from our social media.*
Next week: Episode 5x08 discussion, "Old Dogs, New Tricks".